Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Holiday Thriftventure Booty !!

Angels......angels ...angels!!!!Each darling Seraphim at under 1 dollar!

A Dickensian trio in the most fabulous of muted colors!

More traditionally colorful tiny figures....again NOTHING over a buck!


Vintage Santa cups,snack trays and VERA napkins(4 total).....and a lone stocking....again,each item thrifted at under 1 dollar!

This one cost 4.95 (not the toothless wonder....the advent calendar!).Each numbered pocket has a beautiful handmade ornie for the tree!!! This is my fave thrifted item for the season and I found it last week!!!!!!! I have wanted a beautiful vintage advent calendar FOREVER!!!!

....and the trees up(not decorated and not thrifted , but inherited)...and I'm just gettin' started!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Wow - those really are some fabulous finds!! I am coveting your large candle holder angel, the little plastic angels, the sequined stocking, the Santa mugs, and those trays!!
Not necessarily in that order.
Cheap but fabulous vintage Christmas thrift find are THE BEST!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, that advent calendar was a FIND! Very cool. Can you imagine sewing all of those sequins and beads by hand? Gah. And I want to see more of those trays with the red and green stripes!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Hello!

My first visit to your lovely blog - I am so loving your new finds. Especially the Santa mugs - I had a favorite one when I was little and had nearly forgotten about it, now you have reminded me, and I must go thrifting, and I must find a Santa mug LOL =) Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos ~ I love your blog and will visit again soon. Peggi

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

I love all your thrifted Christmas treasures!!

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin