Monday, April 04, 2011

Thrifted :Vintage Record Stand

Having L.P.'s so acutely on the brain during thrift-time has yielded an interesting bevy of goodies. Though... I think the one I am most excited about is this vintage record stand I found a couple of days ago for 95 CENTS !!!!

Prior to this fab find ...I was using a vintage mag holder I bought at an antique mall for 8 bux.The problem with this cutie was 2-fold.
1).You were able to see our Vudu box peeking out from beneath.
...and.......
2).Since it was not actually meant for L.P.'s.... the weight of the records was making it wobbly!



Just days before this find.... I was ogling this treasure.....from Shabbylull,
a wonderful vintage Etsy shop!


....and ...TA DA...it shows up !!!!...but...mine has all its little rubber shoes!
This rather focused "Thriftventuring...A List to Thrift by" ...is yielding some rather interesting booty.Am I using "The Law of Attraction" to thrift?
Should I reveal my list? Whats on your list to thrift ?

2 comments:

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

I just got mine Tuesday: The naked legs from a treadle sewing machine!!

I think I'll focus on some vintage cameras, and some cushions for my out door couch next! ;)

Jennifer Perkins said...

excellent score, I have a few myself. I am also finding they are great for holding kids books.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin