Monday, September 26, 2011

Still On Theatre and Still On The Past Colliding With the Future

Have I mentioned that my fam is busy? R and J has just closed and Spring Awakening opens this week. I just was ask to teach another acting class + I am subbing for the little petals musical theatre class!
......but...my big event is a special party I will be hostessing. A little soiree honoring and old friend of mine who has enjoyed quite a bit of success. Do you recognize him from the above photo? The party will be towards the end of October...and in the mean time I will be doing major home overhaul for party readiness!
Perhaps I can share some of my exciting party ideas along the way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't recognize him but I'm awfully curious! Do tell!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin