Saturday, September 02, 2006

5432 Etsy


I have decided to take part in my 1st challenge.
5432 etsy. This challenge asks of you to spend 5 dollars a month for 3 months at Etsy. It allows you to search out a fun new artist and sample their wares and then post about them each month.I love this. For many years I was a struggling artist, and I can think of no better way to give back.
The artist I am choosing to profile is Janelle Pietrzak, of
greta and lux. She has a wonderful blog called
Tchotchke Attackand you can get a sense of her style from her lovely site.
I chose to order some GORGEOUS vintage pagoda ribbon(hmmm, I wonder why?).Click on images to enlarge and please forgive the lop-sided blogtography.There was so much of the ribbon ,and it was only 5 dollars.What I really want is the shirt you clicked on just now. Alas it is not for sale.Watch her folks ,I think Greta and Lux could get her own line!
I'm having a wee bit of trouble getting you to her etsy shop so lets try
her home page.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What lovely ribbon! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Speaking of pagodas, I was checking out the shop someone else bought from for the challenge, and look what I found!
Hmm, Sept. may be easy for you!! ^_^

Very Mary said...

Oooh, that's SO good! I was looking at the supplies on etsy and made a wish list about fourteen million items long. I think I should pledge to do this for a year or two!

StephenMosher said...

What fun! You have the most wonderful, the most creative ideas and projects. I think it just has to be said..

You're neat.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin